River Hogs, Reindeer, Snakes, Insects, Piranhas, Rheas, Sea Lions, Tapirs, Spoonbills, Spiders, Tiger, Tortoise, Waterfowl, Wolves and Zebras.
My favourite animal was the Piranha.
Here are some of my facts about Piranhas!
* They have lived in the Amazon Rainforest for millions of years.
* There are 20 species of Piranhas in the world.
* They eat: Worms, Fish, fruit, seeds and occasionally some eat mammals.
* Female Piranhas lay 5,000 eggs.
* Most of them come in groups of 20-30.
* Their jaw is so strong that it can bite through a metal hook.
* They can also crush a humans hand in 5-10 seconds.
* The word Piranha means *fish tooth*.
* They are 14-26cm long.
* It lives in the Amazon Rainforest in the water of the rivers.
* They rarely eat humans unless they can’t find other food.
* They usually live up to 12 years.
* Adult size is about 30cm and weighs around 3.5kg.
* They are attracted to the scent of blood.
* Also they eat any kind of meat.
The Sea Lion show
We also saw a Sea Lion show which was amazing and splendid. We all loved it we also saw two trainers teaching the Sea Lions. They were so nice. We also saw a baby Sea Lion she was only 1 year old but she was so adorable. The other one was 12 years old and was cheeky and it wanted two claps. I didn’t want to leave but we had to. I enjoyed my time at the Zoo. Although the shop was good, I really liked the Zoo and would like to go there every day.
If you go to Blackpool Zoo you will meet; Aardvarks, Anteaters, Birds, Bongos, Camels, Cranes, Donkeys, one Elephant, Emus/Rheas, Flamingos, Giraffes, Gorillas, Kangaroos/Wallabies, Lemurs, Lions, Lamas, Meerkats, Monkeys, Orangutans, Ostriches, Otters, Owls, Pelicans, Penguins, Porcupines, Rabbits, Red Pandas, Red River Hogs, Reindeer, Snakes, Insects, Piranhas, Rheas, Sea Lions, Tapirs, Spoonbills, Spiders, Tiger, Tortoise, Waterfowl, Wolves and Zebras." By Dima